Take a look inside!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Taking the Plunge....Again!

Ok I am seriously insane and have decided to start another blog. I am creating this one as a spot for teachers and to post teacher stuff.  Why now? Why today?  Inspiration has come to me through my favorite accessory/inspiration---TOTE BAGS!  I love them, can't have enough of them and spend time coming up with the perfect way to take things back and forth to school trying different styles.
The Backstory:
Today I was feeling a bit under the weather and VERY far behind in my teacher blog stalking, so I parked myself on the couch and hit up some of my favorite teacher blog-goddesses, Cara Carroll, Mrs. Farley and Abby.  My top 3 faves!  I was super thrilled to have a look into Mrs. Farley's bag as part of a linky party started by the wonderful Abby Mullins and so my day progressed, looking into as many bags as I could.  Whiling away quite sometime and forgetting about my upset tummy.  I have a classroom blog and a couple others, but no place to blog teacher-style-y, and I dearly want to post about my bag and join in the fun, so after bedtime for my little S tonight, I think I will.  Thus the idea and blog is formed!

In all seriousness, I am truly inspired by Cara and Abby, the two teachers who (or is it whom?!) I followed first, while I can only hope to be as helpful and inspirational as they have been to me, I do plan to post things here that I have created or resources that I have found helpful.  My good friend, both in and outside the bloggy world, Lori, has also given me inspiration to believe that little ole me could possibly try something like this with her Bee the Change Blog...so as Lucy Calkins says (and I now quote to my kiddlets every day)  I am going to give it a go!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT NAME!!!! You can do it! You can do anything! Love ya!

    Me

    ReplyDelete